"Roti Jala" with Thai Red Curryby WORLDFOODS Fusion Of Flavours
Ingredients:A) Roti Jala(Net bread)
400g all purpose flour
250ml low fat milk
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
6tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
300ml of coconut milk
1) Sift flour into a mixing bowl. Stir in eggs, milk, salt, margarine and food colouring gradually and beat until batter is smooth. Strain batter.
2) Pour batter into a roti jala cup with four to five funnels.
3) Heat a nonstick frying pan over low heat. Grease lightly. Move the roti jala cup in a circular motion over the nonstick pan to form a lacy pattern.
4) When the pancake is set, turn it over onto a plate. Fold the pancake into quarters or roll up and stack neatly on a plate.
(B) Red Potatoes Curry
1) Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a saucepan. Add in WORLDFOODS Red Curry Paste
2) Stir fry till fragrant and add in Coconut milk.
3) Add in potatoes and simmer till tender.
4) Serve hot with 'Roti Jala"
Log in or register to post comments