Chicken Schnitzelby Peggy Cheah
2 chicken breast, cut into scallop shape
2 cups bread crumbs
half cup parmesan cheese
1 sprig of rosemary leaves
1 sprig of thyme leaves
1 cup flour
salt & pepper
1. Blend up old bread to make 2 cups of bread crumbs.
2. Add parmesan cheese, rosemary, thyme, salt & pepper. Blend to mix well.
3. Place a cling wrap over chicken and beat to a even thickness (about 1/2 inch)
4. Beat up the egg. Place bread crumbs in a plate, do the same with flour.
5. Season chicken pieces with salt & pepper. Coat with flour, shake off excess.
6. Dip into egg and then coat with bread crumbs mixture. Lightly press bread crumbs into chicken so it sticks.
7. Shallow fry chicken pieces for bout 2 mins each side or until golden brown.
8. Drain on kitchen towel to remove excess oil.
9. Serve with light salad of your choice.
Log in or register to post comments